Monday, January 25, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

I am so bad- I'm sorry to my one follower for taking so long to update my blog. I guess I shouldn't expect too many more followers when I'm this inconsistent.

On the sunny side of things...
Winter break was amazing! Especially my impromptu trip to Las Vegas! My parents go every year for this anniversary (this year was their #28th- congratulations Mom and Dad!). Anyway- we had relatives visiting from Texas so I drove my Grandma Farr out to visit them- just the two of us. The drive went well both there and back- my grandma was quite a trooper- we made it in less than five hours both ways.

It was great getting to see our relatives- I hadn't seen Jacques since we little girls. She is an animation designer and she is currently going to Ringling Arts School in Florida.

I stayed with my parents at the Bellagio and we had the most amazing hotel room with a view of the fountains. It literally brought tears to my eyes every time it was so beautiful. They played so many songs- Titanic is definitely one of my favorites.

We had such a great time exploring Vegas- I definitely had fun shopping with my mom on the Miracle Mile and going to Tiffany's! My favorite part of the trip was going to Prime Steak House at the Bellagio- the service was exquisite and the food was divine. I had a cream of sweet potatoe soup, baked potatoe, filet mignon, broccoli, and the most decadent chocolate cake. I sound like a foodaholic but it was amazing!

I love Las Vegas- what a fun town- and I'm not even 21!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Las Vegas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: