Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!




Hi everybody! I hope that you all are having a great start to the new year! I had a great time on New Year's Eve. I had a really wonderful dinner at the Saticoy Country Club- one of my favorite places to dine! After, we had a small party at my house with neighbors, family, and friends. It's been a tradition in our home and it was so nice getting to be with everyone to ring in the new year! I pray that everyone stays healthy, happy, and prosperous!

Toodles! Lauren

1 comment:

California International said...

Lauren,

Your blog site is amazing! I really have enjoyed all the pictures. You are doing great work for the American Cancer Society and the Relays for Life! I am so proud of you!

Dennis Cooke
Executive Producer
California International Pageants