Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Wicked"

I had an amazing weekend! On Sunday I met with the Ticktockers to see the performance of "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater. We went by charter bus and we had a great time catching up. The friendships that I have made through this organization are some of the best in my life, and they all mean so much to me. We got to the theater an hour and a half early, so we definitely had some time to kill. We walked all around the Farmer's Market and it was quite a "people watching" adventure. We stumbled upon the cutest animals for adoption. There were puppies and kittens; they were all so friendly and lovable. I felt so bad because they would have four cats in a tiny cage; I wish that there was something I could do to help them. I was so excited once the show started! This was my second time (the first time was with Evan on a date!) and I loved it just as much. The singing and acting were phenomenal and watching the performance always leaves me wishing that I could perform like that. The best part was when we went to the actor's exit and got to meet the cast and get their signatures! I thought that it was the neatest thing ever!

Click to play Wicked
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

No comments: