Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cinderella For a Day


Yesterday I attended my vice principal's daughter's fifth birthday. My friend Destiny and I went as princesses. She was Belle and I was Cinderella. We had very formal costumes; thanks to Wenches and Warriors they were tailored to fit us perfectly. The children were so excited to see us and all but one believed that we were princesses. One little girl said, "You're not princesses, you're from school!". But by the end of the day, she seemed to believe the act a little more. I really got into character; I talked and acted just like Cinderella. It was quite funny to see I'm sure. We read them Princess stories, helped them open presents, and took a lot of pictures. It was a fun day! I'll have more pictures later I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.