Thursday, November 13, 2008

Buccaneer Bash

Last weekend we went to our final NCL Fundraiser: The Buccaneer Bash! We had such a wonderful time and it was such a great event! My mom was a liaison so we have been preparing for the fundraiser for quite some time. There was a silent auction with all the money donated to charity. I'm not sure how much we made but I know that it was in the thousands! This was also a fabulous night because I got to spend time with my girlfriends on the dance floor! We love to dance to our "Wannabe" theme song and dance. In fact, we were the first ones to start moving! We also had fun just catching up and hearing about each other's college plans. My friend is going to Stanford and I'm very happy for her!

Click to play NCL Fundraiser
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: