Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Wow! Life has been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to post anything. I've been working on college applications a LOT. I'm applying to UCLA, USC, LMU, Stanford, Chapman, and Pepperdine.
Anyway, I had a wonderful Halloween! It was so nice that Halloween fell on a Friday this year; I just couldn't resist throwing a party! Of course I was Barbie and I even convinced Evan to be my Ken! I had about 30 people over and yes, we went trick or treating. We had a great time dancing and just spending time together. I think the event went really well and I hope that everyone had fun.
Not to mention, I had a fantastic day at school. I wore my mom's flapper costume that she wore when she was a senior. We decorated the entire school and it was fun seeing everyone dressed up. We had a costume contest during lunch and a pumpkin carving contest as well. It was such a fun day and this was one of the best Halloweens yet!

Click to play Halloween!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: