Sunday, January 4, 2009

Debutantes at Disneyland

A couple weeks ago I went to Disneyland with my fellow Debutante friends! We had the BEST time! It is such a sweet group of girls and we all get along really well. My mom and Mrs. Schoppe planned the event and it was magical! We had a party bus and we listened to Christmas music the entire way there. We went on a ton of rides and we were pretty noticeable in our matching princess sweatshirts! My favorite is definitely Space Mountain! It was pretty funny that we went on Splash Mountain- even though it was raining. I had a theory that if I sat up front I wouldn't get wet- I was completely wrong! We had lunch at the Blue Bayou- that was a really neat experience. We also watched the parade and saw the Fireworks Spectacular Show- which was definitely the best pyrotechnics performance I have ever seen! It was a superb day and I'm so grateful that I was able to be apart of it!

Click to play Disneyland
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: