Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas season was especially wonderful. It was so nice getting to spend time with my family. Of course, it wasn't very relaxing, but that's to be expected I guess. I spent a good part of the break working on college applications and scholarships. Oh well. My favorite part was getting to spend time with my Auntie Nette, who I don't get to see very often. It's always nice getting to hang out with her and she helped me so much with my college applications! We had a great day on Christmas just all hanging out as a family. On Christmas Eve, we combined families and had a Cook-Farr dinner. It was so nice and everyone got along really well. Santa even showed up! I got a bunch of really nice gifts too- a pink bike, a pink camera, and a Burberry scarf! I don't really like the gifts aspect of Christmas but it was still fun to give and get gifts! I hope that you and yours had a wonderful holiday season as well!

Click to play Christmas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: