Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jewelia

Last week (wow, I'm finally catching up) my mom and I attended her monthly NCL Patroness meeting. It was at the Topa Tower club and it was nice getting to chit and chat with all the moms. I was there to introduce our NCL Senior Presentations theme- "Together at Tiffany's". I'm so excited for the event and it will be held at the Ronald Reagan library. We will be doing a luncheon, fashion show, and senior tribute to our mothers. It should be a day to remember!
After the presentation, I got to hear the women of Jewelia speak. Their story is quite inspirational. Thirteen women went in together to buy a beautiful diamond necklace and have been sharing it with the world ever since. Over 2,000 people have worn Jewelia and I love the message of the necklace. As an only child, sharing is not one of my fortes. My mom bought us the book so I will be sure to read it as soon as I get the chance!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jewelia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: