Friday, April 3, 2009

Debutante Ball

In March I had the most amazing experience with the Las Patronas Debutante Ball. It was such a beautiful event and I felt so blessed to be apart of it. I had a great time celebrating with my friends and family and I loved being presented as a debutante by my father. It was a great experience for him, too and I know that the evening meant so much to everyone. From the beautiful flowers, ballroom, and gowns- the night was so aesthetically beautiful yet meaningful. It was the culmination of all my experiences in my life and I'm happy to say that I soaked in every moment. I think the pictures speak louder than words in this case so I suggest you look at the slide show to really see how it was!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Debutante Ball
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: