Friday, April 3, 2009

Service Awards

The day after the Debutante Ball was my final Service Awards presentation with National Charity League. I volunteered over 100 hours this year and I was especially thrilled when I was awarded the Senior Service award for having volunteered over 900 hours of community service during my six year tenure in National Charity League.
My favorite part of the day though was giving the final speech for the Class of 2009. I gave a tribute to my mom, the girls, and National Charity League as a whole. It has done so much for my life and I'm so grateful for the experience. I even got a standing ovation when I was done- I was so surprised and excited. It was a wonderful day.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Senior Service Awards
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: