Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jessica's Birthday!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jessica's Birthday!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free digital slideshow


Last night we celebrated Jessica's 20th birthday! It was one of the best dinners I've had in a long time- wonderful people, wonderful food, and a wonderful atmosphere! I have been so sick the past week so I was so glad that I was finally better! It was so nice to see all my favorite girls one last time before the summer- I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such talented, intelligent, and kind girls. We all had so much fun chomping on endless garlic balls and singing "That's Amore!". Not to mention the desserts are fabulous there- who can beat snickers cheesecake and spumoni among others? We even had a Kate Beckinsale sighting to top it all off! I hope you had a fabulous birthday Jessica and I'm so glad I got to celebrate with you!

No comments: