Friday, June 18, 2010

Lauren's Graduation!

Yesterday we celebrated Lauren's high school graduation! I can't believe that she is officially done with high school- I am so proud of her and she deserves every future success. We attended Foothill Technology High School's graduation at Ventura College-it was a lovely commencement ceremony and it was so exciting to watch Lauren receive her diploma and turn that tassel! I graduated last year so it was fun seeing graduation from another perspective. Foothill is such an amazing school- they truly prepared me for college and gave me some of the best memories and experiences. I think Lauren feels the same way; she is so artistic and creative and Foothill was the perfect place to foster that passion. After her graduation we celebrated at Chicago Ribs for a delicious luncheon.
Today Lauren had her official graduation party which was so lovely. It's amazing how well the Beltrans have kept in touch with so many people throughout the years; I love that Lauren's friends are the ones that she had as a child- including me! It was so fun to look back on all the old pictures and memories. We all had a great time reflecting back on the years- so much to be thankful for.
Lauren and I will be friends forever. She is my best friend till death do us part! I am so proud of her and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lauren's Graduation!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow

No comments: