Sunday, February 4, 2007

Relay for Life Kick-off!

This past Thursday, I attended the Relay for Life kick-off. It was at Rusty's Pizza Parlor and I officially registered my team. We are making a lot of progress and we have our own official website: http://www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/ventura/calistars
However, if you want to go to my personal site go to: http://www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/ventura/caliteen . Check it out! Hope everyone is having a great week!!


| View Show | Lauren Cook

Create Your Badge

About Me

I'm about to attend UCLA as a freshmen with a major in pre-business/economics. However, I consider myself somewhat undeclared; I'm always open to learning and experiencing new things. I'm making this blog about my daily adventures and my goals for my life. I just graduated from Foothill Technology High School where I had an absolutely amazing experience. I'm in a transitional period right now as I am in between high school and college and my focus for this summer is to take acting lessons to pursue that passion. I love living life and I want to make the most of every day. Life is a gift- that's why we call it the present!

Counter