Sunday, February 24, 2008

ASB President



I'm so excited!!! I was elected the ASB President for next year!! I'm beyond thrilled and I feel so honored that my peers would elect me for such a position. I never actually planned on running and to win was such a shock! I feel so ready to get to work and start; too bad my term starts next year! I'm so much looking forward to this experience and I can't wait. The elections were a nerve wracking process but it was also an excellent chance for me to get in touch with the student body. I got to hear their voice and I'm ready to make changes on their behalf. I also have to commend my fellow candidates, Gianna Sagan and Paul Jackson. I hope that I can make next year a wonderful one full of memories and joy! Also, the pictures shown here are all of my flyers and posters!

No comments: