Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bonnie's Birthday Brunch

I feel bad because I haven't taken any pictures of my recent activities! Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and I'm sorry that I don't have any at this time. Back to my original intention for this post; last Sunday we celebrated my Aunt Bonnie's birthday at iCugini's in Santa Monica. She's not actually my aunt, but the Beltran family has been our friends since I was a baby. Her daughter, Lauren, is my best friend, so we really had fun. 94.7 the Wave hosts their radio show there on Sunday mornings so we got to hear a live jazz band while we dined on our gourmet food. It was so delicious- mini waffles, succulent ham, and my favorite- mini creme brulee- were just a few of the things that I tasted that morning. This has become an annual brunch for our families and I can't wait until next year!

No comments: