Saturday, March 29, 2008

Las Vegas

I just went to Las Vegas this past weekend with my family and boyfriend, Evan. It was an amazing trip and I wish that we could have stayed longer. We did so much sightseeing and I wish that I had a little more time to relax by the pool. We arrived on Sunday (I drove the whole five hours while my parents and grandma flew). We stayed at the Wynn hotel which is absolutely beautiful. We went to Maggiano's that afternoon and then Evan and I spent an hour by the pool. Later that night we went to Del Frisco's Steakhouse for dinner which was so delicious. Evan and I went on an adventure after that; we saw the Belagio fountains- which is one of my favorite things to see in Vegas! On Monday we were busy walking along the strip. Evan and I went to Seigfried and Roy's Secret Garden which had an awesome dolphin habitiat and cat house. It was so cool!! We also went to the Venetian and watched the people pass by in gondola boats; it was by far the most beautiful hotel on the strip. We went to M&M World, which as cheesy as it is, is a must see because it is so M&M mania. For lunch we went the Rainforest Cafe which is one of my favorite places to dine; we sat right by the waterfall. We went to MGM Grand which had a crazy lion exhibit; this man was lying right next to the sleeping lion and cuddling with it- quite a sight! We also visited the Luxor and went on a motion simulator ride that was kind of intense. That night Evan and I went to the Wynn buffet which was by far the best buffet I have ever been to. They had sushi, crab legs, creme brulee, you name it. It was so delicious! After our dinner, we saw "Phantom of the Opera" at the Venecian which was an amazing show. I loved it! My parents and grandma saw Spamalot- a show that my grandma was dying to see. On Tuesday we went shopping at the Fashion Show Mall- which was huge! It was a wonderful and much needed vacation and I had such a great time!

Click to play Las Vegas
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: