Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ticktocker Awards

I have been really busy with the Ticktocker Awards which took place last weekend. It was at the Topa Tower Club and there were six themes of green: serenity green, money for charities green, eat your veggies green, save the earth green, springtime green, and luck of the irish green. I had to fill in for one of the council members so I was apart of the serenity aspect. My grandmother made two kimonos for the event that were absolutely stunning!
The service awards are to honor the girls and their mothers for their contributions to the community. I volunteered 134 hours this year and I had so much fun during the process. I can't believe that I will be a senior next year; it is definitely bittersweet.
Hope that you had a great Saint Patrick's Day!

Click to play Awards Ceremony
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: