Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NCL Tea

Last weekend was the annual National Charity League tea and I had a wonderful time. I can't believe that I will be a senior in a few short months and I'm thrilled and scared at the same time. It was both a sad and happy time watching my mom pass on the gavel to the next president, Jennifer Madden. My mom has been the best president and I'm so extremely proud of her. She is the most dedicated, loving, and compassionate woman and I feel so blessed to have her as a mother. She has made great strides for National Charity League and she has served with a devotion that is unmatched.
Jennifer Madden will be a wonderful president as well. Her theme is "Faith, trust, and pixie dust". A Disney fanatic like myself, it was only fitting that her theme revolve around Disney. She gave Mickey Mouse hats to her board and the event was topped off when Minnie Mouse arrived.
Another special moment was when I accepted the gavel as Senior Class President. I am honored to hold this position and I look forward to serving my class. What a day! It was beautiful outside and it was wonderful to see my NCL friends!

Click to play NCL Tea
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: