Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Senior Presentations

Earlier this month, I had such a special day. As a graduating senior, I participated in National Charity League Senior Presentations at the Ronald Reagan Library. It was a beautiful day and an even more beautiful event: Together at Tiffany's. All the people that I hold dear to my heart attended the event. So what happens at Senior Presentations? Well, the first part of the event is a fashion show. Blush Boutique provided our fashions and I of course got into the modeling portion! After that, there is a luncheon in which they served a delicious vegetable quiche. The best part of the event is the mother-daughter tribute. Each senior girl composes a speech for her mother, telling her how thankful she is to her and how much she loves her. Of course there are a lot of tears, and I was no exception. I will remember this day for the rest of my life and I loved the experience.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Senior Presentations
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: