Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Senior Awards Night

Earlier this month, Foothill hosted the annual Senior Awards Night. There were hundreds of students and parents together and it was a special evening to recognize all that the Class of 2009 had accomplished. I was honored to receive recognition for volunteering over 250 hours of community service and I received a special pin for maintaining at least a 3.5 GPA throughout my senior year. I also received pins for being a finalist for Best English student and for Best Social Science student. I was honored to receive the Best All Around Female of the Year- that was so exciting for me and it is an honor that I will remember for the rest of my life. I was so glad that my parents and my grandmas were there for the event- it made it all the more meaningful.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Senior Awards Night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: