Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Candlelight Dinner

I'm baa-aack! Geez- life has been so exciting but busy! I just finished my graduation week and it's officially summer- that means much more time for blogging! My first event to cover is our Senior Candlelight dinner- which happened less than a month ago so I'm not too behind. For the first time ever, Foothill had a Senior Class dinner at a restaurant called "Candlelight". It was a beautiful venue and we had a great time spending time with eachother. Afterward, we went over to a sleepover at my friend Arianna's house and we had a blast playing Murder in the Dark- so scary! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Senior Dinner
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: