Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lake Nacimiento

I got my summer off to a great start by vacationing with Evan's family up at Lake Nacimiento. The Ueltchi family hosts many family and friends every summer at the lake and it's always a great time. This was my second time visiting and it was very relaxing. I loved going out on the boat and getting some sun! I was really afraid to wake board but I finally got the guts do it! Even though I hit my head really hard, I was still glad that I tried it. And hey- at least I was able to stand up! At Lake Nacimiento there's a big horse shoe tournament on the campground. Evan and I coincidentally got matched up and I felt bad for him having me as a partner. Let's just say I don't have the best aim...it was still fun though. It was a great trip and I hope to visit again!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lake Nacimiento
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: