Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance?

On Monday I went to go see a taping of "So You Think You Can Dance?"! To be honest, I'd never watched the show before but it was so much fun to see! The dancers were absolutely amazing and I loved watching their routines and seeing their ornate costumes. I got to sit right underneath the judges' desk too so I was really close! We were at the event from 2:00 until 7:30- it was a long time to be standing up! We weren't allowed to bring cell phones or cameras in so unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share. I do however have pictures from earlier that day. My mom and grandma dropped me back off at school and we went to a special restaurant that my grandma visited back in the 1940's. It was decorated for Christmas and we had fun enjoying the strawberry shortcake! It was also nice getting to show my grandma my dorm room! I love getting to spend time with my Grandma Farr- I'm looking forward to Christmas with my family!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: December is Here!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: