Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Week!



This week has been New Moon madness!! It's true: I am a Twihard! Monday night was the official premiere and Sindhuja and I walked to Westwood to see it. It was absolutely amazing and it was so much fun seeing all the celebrities; especially Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart, and many more. There were so many people there but we still had a fairly good view- I couldn't believe that some of these people flew in from out of state and have been waiting in line since Thursday! That is one of the great parts about going to UCLA- you can literally walk to the most famous movie premiere of the year in under 10 minutes! Seeing that premiere helped me realize how much I really do love acting and how much I want to pursue it- I had such a great time shooting the promo this summer and I want to continue. I'm really hoping that I can spend this summer auditioning and working on my technique.
Also- last night (Thursday) was so much fun! I went with a group of Chi O's to go see the midnight premiere of New Moon in Westwood- I had the best time! We went to Ditty Riese for ice cream and cookies and then we waited in line from 9:00 to 12:00- that's true dedication. Kelly and I had a great time talking though so the time passed quickly. It was my first midnight movie and I'm so happy that I was able to stay awake for it- it was that good! Can't wait to see it again with Evan!

No comments: