Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

I hope that everyone had a very happy new year's! I had a wonderful time with my family and it was great to ring in the new year together. Every year my mom hosts a large family party, and I think that this year was the biggest yet! We had so much food- a little too much actually! It's a tradition in our family to make New Year's Eve similar to a game night, so I played Scrabble, Uno, Dominos, Yahtzee, and Bingo. On New Year's Day, I spent time with my Auntie Nette, who is in town from Santa Rosa. We watched the Rose Parade and had a delicious breakfast. Later that day, Evan and I went over to his grandma's house and had a nacho party with his family. It was a special day and I'm glad that I started the first day of the year on such a good note!

Click to play 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: