Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Winter Formal

Wow! I'm definitely behind with my blog postings. This has been such a busy holiday season!! I guess I'll start with Winter Formal (which was about three weeks ago). Evan and I spent the evening with our friends Alex, Amanda, Sam, and Destiny. We had a great dinner at a resturant called Osabi. It was a Teppan house so they did all of those neat tricks while serving dinner. We then headed to the dance, which was at City Hall. The theme was a "Night to Remember". The decorations were beautiful and I think that everyone had a great time. Not to mention, my friend Amanda won Winter Formal Queen! After the dance, we headed over to Alex's house for a pancake party. Even though Alex was a terrible chef, we still had a great time. It was certainly a night to remember!

Click to play Winter+Formal
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: