Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007-2008




I can't believe that 2007 has passed. What a year it has been. A lot has changed this year, however, a lot of things have stayed the same. I enjoyed a wonderful reign as Miss Teen California International 2007 and I got the opportunity to represent this great state on a national level. I am still with my boyfriend of over a year and a half, and I still love him just as much. I am getting along great with my parents and I'm doing well in school. I'm making many new friends, and sadly I have had to leave some behind. I have gotten greatly involved in ASB, and am truly loving the experience. I feel that I am learing a lot about myself, yet I still have a lot more learning to do. I hope that you all have a blessed 2008 and that you look back on the year 2007 with fondness. Peace be with all, God bless.

No comments: