Sunday, January 27, 2008

Car Rally

Last week was finals, so as you can imagine, I have been very busy. Two weekends ago my dad and I participated in the NCL Father-Daughter Car Rally. We had such a blast and we ended up winning out of 100 teams! The theme was James Bond so at each stop we had to do all kinds of crazy activities. At one of the stops my dad had to look at a picture and use my hand to draw the image- we ended up winning that as well! The best part about the car rally was that we stopped at our philanthropies; Food Share, Rubicon Theater, Project Understanding, CMH hospital, and many more. We donated canned goods, 10 blankets that I sewed, a children's book, and birthday bags for children whose parents cannot afford a birthday party. It is the best feeling to help someone; I truly love National Charity League. After the event, I met up with all my friends at Saticoy Country Club and we had delicious brunch. What a fabulous day!

Click to play Car Rally
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

No comments: