Friday, September 18, 2009

Blue Mountain State


Well- yesterday I finished my first acting job!! It was so exciting and it was such a learning experience. We were shooting a promo for the upcoming spoof show "Blue Mountain State" for Spike TV. The show will air in January and the promo should air in late October. I was a cheerleader and it was great working with the cast and crew. Our make-up artist was so great- she was Michael Jackson's artist and she has worked with many other celebrities. It was neat hearing about all of her experiences. We had full on cheer costumes and we had a great time practicing stunts and cheering on set. Also- the food was delicious! We were constantly having the best catered food and this was one of the coolest parts of the experience. We shot on Wednesday and Thursday and we had the best time! I hope I get to have another experience like this again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get this outfit!