Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life Goals: September

Here's an update on what I've been working on this past month and what I have to look forward to:
My new daily affirmation: This is the best day of my life and I choose to be happy.

Goals I Accomplished in August:
#71: Read entire Harry Potter series. I finally finished! Wow- what an amazing series! JK Rowling is such a talented author and I loved reading every page. The last book was especially exciting at the end- such great plot twists! I can't wait for the next two movies to come out!

#123: Read The Success Principles by Jack Canfield. This book helped me become so much more aware of my goals and my life purpose. This was an excellent read and it has motivated me to live my best possible life!

#342: Take acting lessons with the Acting Corps. This was a wonderful experience; I met so many amazing and talented people and I learned so much about myself. I entered into this experience hoping to discover if it was my life purpose to be an actor or not. Although I don't feel that my life mission is to be an actor, I do enjoy it and I did love delving into the human mind through acting. I'm still going to pursue it but I want to pursue many other things in the mean time. It was also really neat because there were so many ethnicities in my class; there were students from Britain, Romania, Isreal, and Denmark. Very cool! Also, I am so grateful for my safety. I had to drive to Burbank and back everyday for a month and I'm so glad that I didn't get in any accidents or get any tickets!

#345: Be hypnotized: I was hypnotized twice last month with my hypnotherapist, Dr. Bunny Vreeland. She is such a kind, intelligent, and helpful woman and I'm so grateful that I was able to receive guidance from her. She helped me overcome a lot of personal fears and she helped me realize my life purpose. Not to mention, I have been listening to her stress relief CD every night and I have been able to relax so much more. I feel like I am in control of my life and I feel so much more safe now. Thank you Dr. Bunny! Tune in to her radio show Monday through Friday from 12:00-1:00 at KKZZ 1400 AM or visit her website: www.bunnyvreeland.com!

Goals I'm Working Toward in August:
#49: Watch AFI Top 100 Movies. Well, I watched Raging Bull and it was as odd as I expected. I didn't really enjoy it. Next on my list is Singing in the Rain and Gone with the Wind. I am looking foward to these two!

#66: Join a sororeity: I start college this month and I'm hoping to join a sororeity if I find the right fit for me! I'll let you know how that goes- I'm super excited to look into that!

#173: Watch a surgery be performed. Even though I'm not interested in persuing a career in medicine, I'm still fascinated by surgery and I'd really like to see a surgery performed.

#196: Own a baby water turtle
: I've insisted that I need to have a little friend with me when I venture off to college! I've already named my little turtle- Pebble- we're just waiting to meet!

No comments: