Monday, April 12, 2010

Eleusinia

Yesterday my Chi Omega sisters and I celebrated the 115th anniversary of our sorority. We went down to Pasadena at the Sheraton and it was a very lovely luncheon. The Calpoly Pomona chapter along with our alumnae members were also present and it was great to meet some new people in the sisterhood. Lunch was delicious- and we all especially enjoyed the red velvet cupcakes- at least I did! I was really honored to be given the "Emerging Leader" award which is voted on by the girls in our chapter. While I am very flattered, I want to continue working hard for our sorority and making sure that we continue to shine on campus! We have our Relay for Life event coming up and I hope that the event is a huge success for us. Yesterday was just a reminder of why I want to be at UCLA and why I want to keep striving for success.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eleusinia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow

No comments: