Sunday, April 18, 2010

Taylor Swift Concert

On Thursday night my friend Lizzy from Chi Omega invited me to see the Taylor Swift concert with her at the Staples Center. We had the best time and I was so happy that she asked me to go! We had a great dinner at Fish and Stone restaurant and we had so much fun dancing and singing during the show. Kellie Pickler and Gloriana also performed before Taylor so it was fun to see them as well. Also- fun fact- while we were in the merchandise line Lisa Rhinni from Dancing with the Stars was standing behind us- I can't believe how many people asked to take pictures with her! As for Taylor- wow! What an amazing show- I've never seen a concert like that before. It was like watching a Broadway musical- she was so talented and every song was such a production. She seemed like such a sweet girl and was so humbled by all of it- I can't imagine being 19 and selling out the Staples Center- what a feeling. I love her music and she sounds just as good live as she does on the radio. She had the best costumes and it was cool that Katy Perry made a guest appearance! It was a fabulous night and I'm so happy Lizzy invited me!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Taylor Swift Concert
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

No comments: