Sunday, April 4, 2010

Debutante Ball 2010

This post is a little late- I just got the pictures- but I remember the night like it was yesterday! A couple weeks ago we celebrated at my best friend Lauren's Debutante Ball. It was a beautiful ceremony and as a former debutante, it was so much fun to see the presentation from the other side of the curtain. Lauren looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't help but cry when she was presented- I am so proud of her and I am so blessed to share so many special and fun memories with her. We are lifetime besties!
Everything about the event was perfect: the room looked absolutely gorgeous- from the ornate bouquets to the silver and china- it was a night to remember. I loved the fillet mignon but Lauren and I especially loved the Dulce De leche dessert- so good! We had so much fun dancing the night away- even my Grandma Joan got on the dance floor! I was impressed! And it was so much fun to swing and waltz with my dad- he was so excited to get on the dance floor! Every minute of that night was special and happy. I'm so glad that I could come home from college to see the event and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Debutantes 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments: