Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break!

Well, today is the last day of spring break- my last hoorah. I had a wonderful week and I loved getting to relax and spend some quality time with family and friends. I've posted a slideshow of some of my highlights of the week- I was pretty busy socializing! On Thursday we had a water balloon fight in the park which was pretty fun- too bad the weather was foggy that day. On Friday night I went out to a Hollywood club with my friends (one more goal on the bucket list completed!) and we had fun dancing the night away. On Saturday I went to Alexis' water polo game- Stanford vs. UCLA where we lost. I was so proud of Alexis though and it was so exciting to see her! Later that night we celebrated Sara and my birthdays with our family- I always love getting to catch up with everyone and share laughs and memories together. This is such a short summary of my week- I had such a great time all and all! I can't believe spring quarter starts tomorrow- only one more to go! I'm looking forward to all the fun adventures coming ahead!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Break
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own photo slideshow

No comments: