Sunday, March 7, 2010

Iron Bruin

This morning I helped volunteer and cheer on my fellow sisters at the Iron Bruin Triathlon event. I was so impressed by the athleticism of so many people of ALL ages- it definitely made me want to head over to the gym! I was so proud of all our girls that participated in the event- we had over 10 participants! Also, I was so proud of my Grand Big, Jenna, who was the director of the entire event. There were hundreds of people there- from Stanford, UCSD, even USC- not to mention many out-of-college athletes. I was so glad that I was able to attend and cheer on my girls! Who knows- maybe I'll participate some day?

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Iron Bruin
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow design

No comments: