Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saint Patrick's Day Parade

On Saint Patrick's Day, I participated in Ventura's parade. It was a ton of fun and I don't believe that I've ever seen so much green in my life! It was everywhere- from clothes, to hair, to cars- it was incredible! Of course, I wore a green dress- I didn't want to get pinched! My dad drove me in a Mustang and I had a wonderful time waving to everyone. I love the parades in Ventura because I'm always bound to see my friends and family there. The enthusiasm at the parade was outstanding for a Saturday morning, and I felt honored to be a guest. I was even given a beautiful rose from the local flower shop while on the parade route!



P.S. Sorry about the annoying music on the slideshow- I'm still figuring out how to work the program!

No comments: