Thursday, March 8, 2007

Santa Paula Theater

Wow! It seems like it's been forever since I have gotten to write on my blog. I actually miss it a lot! So therefore, I am back to continue! Woo hoo! Anyway, a little while ago my mom and I volunteered at the Santa Paula Theater. We baked cookies (mine weren't exactly Martha Stewart status) and handed out programs.
The play was very entertaining- it was called "The Final Adventure of Sherlock Holmes" and I was quite impressed by the humor and wit of Mr. Holmes.
We brought my dad and grandma as well, and everyone was quite entertained!


| View Show | Lauren Cook

Create Your Badge

About Me

I'm about to attend UCLA as a freshmen with a major in pre-business/economics. However, I consider myself somewhat undeclared; I'm always open to learning and experiencing new things. I'm making this blog about my daily adventures and my goals for my life. I just graduated from Foothill Technology High School where I had an absolutely amazing experience. I'm in a transitional period right now as I am in between high school and college and my focus for this summer is to take acting lessons to pursue that passion. I love living life and I want to make the most of every day. Life is a gift- that's why we call it the present!

Counter