Sunday, June 10, 2007

ASB Banquet





The other night we had our ASB Banquet. It was a wonderful celebration to remember all of the hard work that our leadership class did for Foothill and we also welcomed incoming members. I have been secretary the past year, however, I have occasionally stepped in as vice president. It has been a very busy year in ASB, but I have loved the experience. We've planned great dances and school functions. Also, our class has raised over $14,000 for the school this past year. All of the students take ASB very seriously and we have a weekly meeting with parliamentary procedure. (Lucky me, I get to take the minutes)heehee! I have also made a lot of friends throughout the year that I probably would not have met otherwise. Next year, I will be club director in ASB- which will be a challenge- because I am in charge of every club on campus! Wow- that's no pressure!! I LOVE ASB!!!

No comments: