Sunday, June 10, 2007

Santa Clarita Relay

Last weekend I went to the Santa Clarita relay. It was definitely a "relay day" since it was my second one in a day! Now, I must say- this relay was absolutely HUGE!! It was crazy. Last year, they raised over $450,000- so it would be interesting to see how much they raised this year. Best of all, the theme of this relay was "mission delivery", which is something at every relay. Basically, it offers information about the American Cancer Society along with facts about cancer prevention. They had so much merchandise; whether it be breast cancer awareness products or relay gear. I was so excited because I got a Relay for Life licence plate cover and some other great stuff. This was an amazing relay- two thumbs up!!

Santa Clarita Relay
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: