Sunday, June 10, 2007

Moorpark Relay

Last weekend, I visited the Moorpark relay. I saw so many old friends there, and I was so glad to see them at the relay. It was a wonderful turnout and they had the best mission delivery booth I have seen thus far. They had so much information pertaining to the American Cancer Society; especially CAN, which is a program that works with Congress. CAN helps to pass laws that help prevent cancer- which is awesome! It was so sad during the survivor lap- there were three little girls walking the lap who were cancer survivors. It brougt tears to my eyes, along with everyone else. These relays have helped me feel all the more grateful for God's many blessings. I pray that he watches over all of the cancer survivors and I am praying for a cure!
Moorpark Relay
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: