Wednesday, August 13, 2008

California International Pageant

Last weekend my mom and I traveled to Palm Springs to watch the annual California International pageants. It's always fun to see my "pageant sisters" and catch up. We also went to cheer on my friend, Hilary, who was competing for the title of Miss California International. She wanted to win so bad and we were so proud of her when lo and behold- she won! We were cheering, crying, and hooting for her and it was such a thrilling moment for all of us. I'm so glad that we could be apart of it. Although it was 110 degrees outside, we still had a great time!

Click to play Pageant
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Hilary Gushwa said...

I love your pictures! I am so glad you and your mom came, it was truly awesome to share that long awaited moment with you!

Hope you are enjoying the start of your Senior year!!! I've started a blog if yo uwanted to keep up with my hectic schedule! http://www.misscaliforniaintl09.blogspot.com

hugs and love!