Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pepperdine University

It's been awhile since I've written! I've been busy taking an online statistics course while taking SAT training sessions. All in all, it's been a pretty relaxing summer- although I want more time! Earlier this summer, my mom and I went on a bunch of college campus visits. Our first tour was at Pepperdine University, which I absolutely loved! Of course, it was a spectacular campus in terms of the view- who doesn't love Malibu? They have an amazing overseas program; over 60% of their students study abroad. I would love to learn in Florence, Italy- I have always wanted to go there. I'm still not sure about what I want to major in, but they have a fantastic business program if I decide to go into that. The dorms are spacious and clean and they have plenty of programs to get involved with. I love the Christian influence on campus- students are required to attend chapel every week. I'm definitely going to apply to Pepperdine- I hope that I get in!

Click to play Pepperdine
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: