Sunday, August 3, 2008

Loyola Marymount University

Earlier this summer, my mom and I visited Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. The campus was quite spacious and very beautiful. I was very impressed with the layout and I loved the general atmosphere. The school is Catholic, which is okay, but not quite up my alley since I'm Protestant. They had an amazing gym and fitness center- it was huge! Students can have personal trainers, a massage therapist, and a nutritionist- I thought that was awesome! The dorms are newly renovated and they look great! I loved the cafeteria with a Jamba Juice next door! It was a great campus and I will be sure to apply there. We'll see!

Click to play Loyola Marymount
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: