Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kevin Costner Visits!

Last weekend, Kevin Costner made a visit to Ventura! He grew up in our city and went to Buena High School. He had a special premiere at our theater for his new movie, "Swing Vote". My mom has a friend that knows Kevin personally, so she got to go to the premiere and attend the special cocktail parties with Mr. Costner. I even got a special magazine where he signed it and addressed it to me! To celebrate the new movie, Kevin Costner's band, Modern West, played in the middle of California and Main Street. There were a ton of people there and they put on a great show! I got to sit in the VIP section because my mom had the connection- that was awesome. It was a great night- thank you Kevin Costner!

Click to play Kevin Costner
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: