Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chi Omega Presents

On Sunday we celebrated our Chi Omega presents. It was such a beautiful day and we began by gathering in front of Royce Hall for a massive photo shoot! All the new pledges wore white and the initiated members wore black. We took hundreds of pictures and we had so much fun posing together! I'm getting to be great friends with the girls and I'm really enjoying being apart of the sisterhood. Everyone is so kind and it's so nice being included in such a supportive, loving, and fun group of girls.
We then went back to the house to do our official presents where we were presented and my big sis, Kelly, read a message from my parents to me. Also- Kelly made the most beautiful flower arrangement for me- so sweet! It was such a great day and weekend for that matter- I feel blessed to have such loving people in my life!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Presents
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: