Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Big Sis!


Last week was our Big Sis Reveal! I was hoping that it would be my friend, Kelly, who is a fellow psychology major, Christian, and pink lover! We have so much in common and I was really hoping that we would get matched up. Throughout the week our Big left a gift for us everyday based on Chi-O (Monday is C for cookies, candies, and crackers; Tuesday is H for a hereditary gift, Wednesday is I for insignia; and Thursday is O for owl- the Chi Omega mascot). I got so many sweet, cute, and special gifts throughout the week along with so many nice notes and clues. On Thursday it was finally time to see who our Big Sis was and we had to pop a balloon with their name inside. Unfortunately- when my balloon popped- the name flew out and I couldn't find it! I looked over to Kelly though and I could tell that she was my Big Sis! We were both so excited and we decorated cooking together- turns out Kelly is obsessed with sprinkles! Since then we have had so much fun hanging out and she takes such good care of me. Yay!

No comments: