Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dad's Day!

On Saturday I took my parents back to UCLA to experience some UCLA football- which is an experience you can't miss out on if you're a true Bruin. Chi Omega was hosting Dad's Day (which really included all family members) and we began the day by giving house tours. My parents got to see our lovely Chi O house and they were really impressed. If only the house always looked so clean!
We then ventured on to the Rose Bowl and went to our Chi O tailgate which was delicious and fun! Unfortunately, the weather was not so fun. It was over 100 degrees and we were all dying in the stands. I think there were over 80,000 people there- it was a packed house! It didn't help that we lost to Cal either...26 to 45 I believe. Oh well- I'm not a huge football fanatic. It was great for my parents to see the Rosebowl but we were definitely ready to go by halftime. We went to a much better location-the Cheesecake Factory! This past weekend I was a cheesecake fanatic...pumpkin cheesecake Friday, Snickers cheesecake Saturday, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Swirl cheesecake Sunday- I can't believe myself!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: UCLA vs. Cal
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: