Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Parent's Weekend

I had such a fun weekend with my parents, Evan, and the Chi O girls! It was action packed and it wasn't necessarily the best timing (I had my first midterm on Tuesday) but it was worth it. On Friday my dad visited me on campus and I gave him a tour of the school and we ate in the dining hall (which was such a novel experience for him). He's so excited that I'm at UCLA and I'm glad that my parents are so supportive. My poor dad- he wishes that he could go back to college! Wait till he had to write an essay...
We drove back home Friday night and it was so great getting some downtime to relax. Of course, I'm always so thrilled to see my little Kiko. I miss him so much. We later went to Oktoberfest at Old Vienna which has been a family tradition for the past 15 years. We sang the songs of "The Sound of Music" with Papa Heinz, the accordion player, and I got to see my favorite waitress, Katya. Of course- I love the German food and the atmosphere! It was a great visit back home!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Parent's Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: