Saturday, October 10, 2009

UCLA vs. Oregon

Today I went to my first ever football game with Chi Omega at the Rose Bowl! It was an interesting, exciting, and fun event and I'm really glad that I went. I'm becoming really great friends with some of the girls including Stephanie and Kelly and I made some new friends: Shelley, Elaine, and Grace. We had fun hanging out together on the bus and cheering during the game- even though we lost to the ducks. It was exciting to be in the student section and do the classic eight count. Also, the band and cheerleaders did a great job rallying up the school spirit- it was such a connected atmosphere of Bruin pride! Also, Stephanie took me to Ditty Riese at the end of the day which was so delicious- strawberry cheesecake ice cream and chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies- delicious! I can never pass up sweets! :)

**Also: I've included some extra pictures from Bid Day for you to see! Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: UCLA v. Oregon
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: